Open Sound Architecture & Universal Trigger Interface
Say hello to the world’s first drum module with an Open Sound Architecture and a Universal Trigger Interface.
Play any pad of your choice
The original DrumIt concept was a truly ground breaking and new sensation in electronic drums
when introduced. We are now taking this technology one step further and present the DrumIt
Three module with Open Sound Architecture and Universal Trigger Interface.
Based on the same technology as the DrumIt Five we have now added the Universal Trigger Interface
allowing the user to connect any kind of pad/trigger to the module*. The new DrumIt Five MKII comply
with all popular major drum pad manufacturers’ pads, including cymbals and hi-hats.
Open Sound Architecture
Enter the world of DrumIt sounds to enjoy the real playing feel, the expressive dynamics and the
superior sound quality. Update your old e-drum kit with modern sounds. Be amazed to suddenly
being able to play buzz rolls and crescendo cymbals closer to the real thing than you could
imagine possible. But it is!
Our sound library holds tons of multilayered sounds recorded in top studios and carefully edited.
As the sounds consist of many velocity layers, the gradual change between faint and hard hits
is faithfully reproduced. Our PC Editor for Windows and MAC offers the possibility to create new
sounds and loops from Wave files, convert them to our sound format and download them into
the Module via USB.
Save time and money
The DrumIt Five MKII is a price-worthy and cost-effective alternative to update your current e-drum kit.
You can use the e-drum kit hardware you already have. Connect the module, tune in the trigger
settings to your particular pad system and off you go, it’s as simple as that.
Boost your acoustic kit and enjoy the best of two worlds
Use the DrumIt Five MKII with the TrigIt triggers to turn your acoustic kit into a hybrid drum set. Mount
the acoustic triggers to your existing acoustic drums and maximize your sound with a combination of
acoustic and sampled sounds powered by the DrumIt sound module. For muted acoustic sound,
use the triggers with silent heads. The Open Sound Architecture allows you to record your acoustic
drums, sample them and trigger them from the module.
Play the sounds of famous drummers
The DrumIt Five MKII comes with stock sounds of Randy Black, Marco Minneman and Simon Phillips.
If that is not enough for you there are plenty more sounds to be downloaded here.
Use other sound sources – Your sound possibilities are endless
Third party software allows you to convert sounds from famous drum sound libraries and play
those sounds in your DrumIt Five MKII sound module instead of triggering sounds via MIDI to a PC.
By playing the sounds from the module you will not experience any latency and time consuming
compatibility issues. As the sounds are moved into the module, the playing feel is superior with
ultra low latency and a great dynamic range.
Be in control
The Universal Trigger Interface of the DrumIt Five MKII allows the user to control functions for a trigger.
For example, start and stop loops and/or Metronome by hitting a pad or change Kit up and down
by hitting 2 pads.
- 44,1 kHz Sample rate with 24 bit digital to analog converters
- 32 GB sound memory
- 15 universal trigger inputs configured as kick, snare with rim, 4 toms with rim, 1 Hi-hat and 3 cymbals
- 3-zone snare and cymbals are supported
- 6 Outputs
- Line In
- MIDI In/Out
- SD Cardslot (Up to 64GB supported)
- Professional sounds made by famous drummers
- Sounds are multilayered for unparalleled sound quality and playing feel
- Trig and play along to loops – freely assignable to any trigger input
- Play along to WAV song files or metronome or connect your media player to the Line In socket
- Comes with our Kit- and Sound-Editor (Windows and Mac) to create own Kits and to download own
- sounds and loops
- Trigger inputs accept the majority of triggers based on Piezo- and switch technology*
- Advanced control features enable triggering functions such as start/stop loops or metronome
- Switching Kits up and down are freely assignable to any of the 15 trigger inputs
- Multi plug AC power supply 100-240V